Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/liontame/public_html/forums/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/liontame/public_html/forums/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
6 speed Automatic transmission AM6. Fitted to Peugeot 407
LIONTAMER.NET
20, January, 2018, 09:09: *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Registration for this forum is temporarily unavailable due to a large amount of abuse.
We like to ask anyone who wishes to become an active member of this forum to please use the "CONTACT" link and request a membership.
In the meantime we hope you enjoy just browsing our forum and benefit from some of the information available.

Forum Home   Help Search Login Register Contact  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 6 speed Automatic transmission AM6. Fitted to Peugeot 407  (Read 14953 times)
Embasioma

« on: 22, September, 2010, 21:05: »

I'm currently working on a Peugeot 407 with AM6 automatic transmission and DW10BTED4 engine.
The car has build code (DAM) 10749

I find it very hard to find any information on this gearbox.
Hopefully someone on this forum can provide some general information on the AM6 transmission.
I'm interested in general information but specifically I would like to be able to identify the hydraulic solenoid valves in the valve block.

A picture of the valve block showing all the solenoid valves with functions would be fantastic.
Liontamer
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: 23, September, 2010, 21:15: »

Preliminary information for the six speed AM6 automatic transmission.

Due to the urgent nature of this information for Embasioma I have posted this picture of the valve block.

I'm currently collating all the information I have in my library and will post it as soon as possible.
Those who are interested please call back soon.

The Liontamer.

« Last Edit: 04, October, 2012, 22:41: by Liontamer » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Custom Search